IT Global Consulting !
Have you just completed or are you completing the Cisco CCNA course?
For you the CCNA is just the tip of the iceberg and the beginning of a study path?
Have you not yet had the opportunity to professionally put into practice what you learned in the course?
Do you feel like a real geek?
Ti piace studiare e leggere gli RFC?
Do you love networking, but not just human?
Does the operation of the Internet intrigue you but you have never deepened the topic?
Is network security for you a serious and important thing?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then you are the right person for IT Global Consulting!
You will not need special prerequisites, if not curiosity, the desire to study and to get involved in the world of networking!
You will learn, understand and fix the operation of the networks, also thanks to the help of your new geek colleagues and geeks like you!
Put yourself in the game! We offer you an opportunity for growth and training within the world of computer networks and not only!
Enjoyed an intermediate level of English spoken, read and written.
Fixed-term initial contract with real-time prospects of hiring indefinitely.
(Remuneration commensurate with any preexisting professional experience and competences).
Can’t find a position you’re interested in? Send us a spontaneous application we will retain your CV and notify you as soon as a relevant position is sought. Click here to apply spontaneously
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assume direct responsibility and drive exceptional support provided to our customer base, with specific focus on assigned accounts.
- Investigate issues reported by customers by doing your own research and involving others across the organization as necessary.
- For assigned accounts manage support escalations and issue prioritization, acting internally as a customer advocate.
- Presence on customer premises.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or equivalent 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting Linux systems.
- Extensive experience with OpenStack, virtualization and other Cloud technologies.
- Advanced troubleshooting (up to application layer, including, core dump analysis and kernel dump analysis desirable).
- Demonstrable expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Advanced storage (RAID, LVM, SAN, file system tuning, etc.)
- Advanced networking (bonding, firewalling, bridging, switching, network file system tuning, etc.)
- Clustering, cloud computing (provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, etc.)
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, network file systems, etc.)
- CI/CD tooling
- NVF and SDN
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, etc)
- Development level and troubleshooting experience in at least 2 programming languages like Bash, C, Python, GO, etc.
- Experience managing customer relationships through consulting engagements, account management, or direct support.
- Experience with Ubuntu or Debian. Must be able to understand Ubuntu OS bugs and advise on next steps, acting as a generalist when necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English as a minimum.
- Fluency in Italian
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Debian packaging experience and knowledge of Ubuntu development processes.
- Direct experience with MAAS and Juju.
- Familiarity with Open Source process and community practices required as well as familiarity with Open Source business model desirable.
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS
- Knowledge of Operating Systems other than Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of hyperconverged infrastructure.
Meet Our Team
Follow IT Global Consulting on our social networks to discover the #lifestyleITGlobal and meet the members of our team.